29th June 2020
Please see the link below in order to join today’s CBI webinar: Supporting SMEs Impacted by Coronavirus. This will take place today at 15:30.
What is the role of insurance in managing risks for SMEs?
Join us on 29 June to gain an overview on insurance and the issues SMEs have faced since the lockdown.
Julia Graham, Deputy CEO, Association of Risk Managers and Insurance Officers (guest speaker), Anthony Gruppo, Chief Executive Officer, Marsh Commercial and Flora Hamilton, Director Financial Services Policy, CBI, will provide key insights on:
· The importance of managing risks, and an overview of different business risks
· An overview of different risks that SMEs should be looking to manage
· How insurance works and its role in supporting SMEs
· The role of the broker, and how to get the best from them
· Top 10 tips for SMEs from deploying insurance to managing risks.
This webinar will be chaired by Deborah Fraser (Director – Regions, CBI).
29 June 2020
15:30 – 16:15 BST
Back to Covid-19 Updates Homepage