26th January 2022 – Age Verification Guidance
Please see the link below regarding Guidance to operators for age verification test purchasing, this has been updated:
Please note the changes to LCCP including:
- Dealing with a child who repeatedly attempts to gamble. This has not been a requirement previously.
- There is a new template for reporting.
- The timescale, reporting has been increased to 42 days for relevant companies and the format requires more detail than before.
- Cat C arcades have to send their results directly to Gambling Commission on the template.
- Cat A & B as a condition of bacta membership need to be tested and share their testing results with the Gambling Commission.
If you have any questions at all then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Russell Edge MSc
Membership, Social Responsibility and Compliance Manager
Mobile: 07791 962528
Main Line: 020 7730 6444
Direct Line: 020 7730 6444