20th July 2020
Please see the link below in order to register for the CBI webinar on policy briefing.
The webinar will be today, Monday 20th July, at 15:30.
Hope you are well and looking forward to a nice weekend
You may have seen, but just wanted to flag that on Monday we are hosting a webinar, and we would welcome you sharing this invite with your SME members.
Monday 20th July: SME Policy Briefing webinar 15.30 – 14.15
This briefing will focus on how a UK-US trade deal can benefit business and in particular SMEs. Topics covered include:
- Trade and investment in the context of economic recovery
- How a US trade deal can benefit SMEs in the UK
- Negotiation timescales, and how the content of the Free Trade Agreement can be future-proofed
- Opportunities at state-level in the US
- CBI priorities for a trade deal.
- Lord Grimstone, Minister of Trade for Investment
- John Dickerman, Head of Group, Washington, CBI